Home

Topics

Download

Meet People

Recent Updates
Articulate Ladokite!!!
With due honor and respect to the entire ladokite, I Comrade Aluta Rocket wish to refer you to my previous write up, which I explained the step that myself and the Union President has taken both in positive and negative manner respectively on the issue of hostel price and the available facilities.
You will agree with me that the rate at which our landlord/Agent bills us for hostel rent with lack of facility is becoming unbearable for the students and our parents are complaining.
In lieu of this, I comrade ALUTA ROCKET, the Lautech welfare director has taken it upon to send a letter of complain and notice to the necessary quarters which includes;
1} H.R.M, Saun of Ogbomoso Land
2} Chairman, Ogbomoso North Local Government
3} The area Commander of Ogbomoso {NPS}
4} D.P.O Owode Police Station
5} The School Management
6} The SA Student to Osun State Governor
7} the SA students affair to Oyo State Governor
Fellow Ladokites!!! I am HAPPY to tell you that the security parastatals that are carried along have called for negotiation between the concerned bodies as a matter of urgency.
I will enjoin entire ladokite to go with me {Welfare Director] in spirit as I attends the negotiation on 1st of Nov., 2014.
Expect my update as soon as I am through with the negotiation.
Aluta Continue???
Note: You cannot do what I can do and I cannot do what you can do but together we can achieve the great.
BETTER LAUTECH IS ACHIEVABLE
LAUTECH SUG WELFARE DIRECTOR
CARING HEART COMRADE OF LAUTECH
For any complaint contack me to 08130564958 or pin:328AD742
By: Oluwaiye dayo
1 replies 0 likes View: 3248 times.
Date: Sat. 01/Nov/2014 03:38am fb share tweet
JAYEOBA ADEGBOYEGA ADEOYE By: JAYEOBA ADEGBOYEGA ADEOYE
Date: Tue. 25/Nov/2014 11:10am
page

Home | Mobile | Contact Us | Login | Register Do you know that cheapglobalsms.com is the Leading Bulk SMS Provider Worldwide?.
All Rights Reserved © 2014 facebook like twitter follow A Tormuto's Work