1. Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking pain killers
By: Femi odejide
2. Falling in love has the same neurological effects as a cocaine high.
3. It takes less than four minutes to decide if you have feelings for someone. So guys, don't mind those girls that play hard to get.
4. When looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.
5. Expressing gratitude towards people you love causes an immediate spike in your happiness.
6. When you see someone you're interested in, what feels like butterflies in your stomach is actually a stress response called adrenaline.
7. Men are more emotionally affected when relationships end. So don't mind those guys that act like their hearts are made of stone, they actually cry themselves to sleep every night during break-ups.
8. Like sex and hunger, the urge to fall in love is primitive and biological.
0 replies 1 likes View: 7748 times.
Date: Wed. 19/Nov/2014 05:00pm like